I’m LIVE blogging from the D6 Conference in Greensboro (NC). Today I’m sharing my notes with you from the General Session and keynote speaker, Dannah Gresh.
Tweetable Quotes (and Highlights) from Dannah Gresh:
- “There is no statistical difference between non-Christian women and Christian women who watched, read, and defend Fifty Shades of Grey.” @Dannahgresh
- “Today, families want to worship God in the way that fits them, not the way He wants to be worshiped.” @Dannahgresh
- “As pornography increases, sexual desires decrease.” @Dannahgresh
- Lie #1 — We need to be “Normal” to be relevant.
- “The truth is God wants us to stick out.” @Dannahgresh
- “We want to fit in, but we don’t want to be all in.” @Dannahgresh
- “Teenagers do not want something more. They want something different.” @Dannahgresh
- Lie #2 — We can go without God.
- God’s presence is what we are missing. ((See John 15:5))
If you’re not at the D6 Conference, please follow along on social media using the hashtag #D62018 or my personal twitter, @TerraceCrawford.