Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now..
This is the Manic Monday Minute!
- Our area is currently getting pummeled by Hurricane Sandy. Nothing in comparison to those in NY and NJ though. Pray for everyone in the path of this storm!
- Did you ever catch the TV Show “It Could Happen Tomorrow?” I recall watching it a couple years ago. The subject of one show was what would happen if “the perfect storm” hit New York City. They had computer animation\models of what the destruction would look like. What is frightening is that what I’m seeing on television today regarding #Sandy is exactly what I remember seeing on the show back then.
- Is it just me or are people are getting pretty bad about not replying in a timely manner via text message? I think I may revert back to snail mail as a primary mode of communication. #FirstWorldProblems
- I’m so ready for this election to be over. Anyone?
- Love this post: 100 No’s
- What is your favorite post you’ve read recently? Leave a link in the comments.
- Had a great weekend. Enjoyed seeing everyone that came out to the book signing in Chesapeake, VA – hosted by LifeWay Christian Stores.
- I’ve developed a new street team to help share my new book, Going Social, with others. Would you like to join? If so, let me know [here]
- Blown away by some of the great news (and reviews) I’m receiving on my new book, Going Social. A University is now considering using the book for a required text!
- I have made a personal goal of losing 100 pounds over the next 6 months. #Gulp
- Tomorrow I’m going to share my progress report of the last 90 days.
- I’ve got nothing but respect for these guys…
- Also, here’s a link to 8 live video streams of the Hurricane that are pretty popular right now online.
- Would you do me a favor? It’s been a few weeks since the launch of the new blog. Would you mind sharing a link to this blog with your network?
- If you are new here to the blog, welcome. Feel free to subscribe [here]
- Also, if you are new to the blog, leave a comment and introduce yourself. I want to get to know you!
- Before I sign off I wanted to share a couple of pics that have gone viral from our area.