Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now..
This is the return of the Manic Monday Minute! Oh how I’ve missed it…
- Had a great weekend consulting a youth ministry in Johnson City, TN.
- It’s awesome to be able to come alongside and help coach and consult other youth ministers.
- I just finished my first 90-days of working out and personal training with William Richards. I plan to give a progress report here on the blog this week. Stay tuned!
- Re-reading the book, Crazy Love, by Francis Chan. It has seriously jacked up my world (in a good way)! Our church is currently doing a series around the book.
- Working with some really great people lately on a few projects. Can’t wait to share them with you soon.
- I have a few books left from my first book signing that I can give you a deal on… go [here] to purchase.
- Looking forward to my next Book Signing this weekend hosted by LifeWay.
- I’ve developed a new street team to help share my new book, Going Social, with others. Would you like to join? If so, let me know [here]
- If you’ve read Going Social I would appreciate if you would add your review to Amazon.com. Additionally, if you blog your review please shoot me a link on twitter or add a comment here. I want to link to it!
- Really love my friend, Michael Bayne‘s, new blog. It’s becoming one of my favorite blogs to visit. Check it out!
- Netflix is my friend. Just saying.
- Am I the only youth leader in America that isn’t so crazy about the Gangnam Style song? The video was funny… but I’m over the song.
- Just had dinner with a friend who is deploying for 6 months. I am so grateful for our volunteers … but man, the sacrifice these soldiers make for our country is huge! I cannot thank our armed forces enough for serving us.
- Another debate tonight. These are getting fun to watch. I’m over all the commercials though. Today I saw 4 of them back to back! Sheesh… let’s take all that money and apply it toward the national debt shall we?
- I’m working on a one-of-a-kind event for students that I’m stoked about! I can’t wait to share it with you here on the blog soon.
- If you are new here to the blog, welcome. Feel free to subscribe [here]
- Also, if you are new to the blog, leave a comment and introduce yourself. I want to get to know you!
- Stay classy.