I’m LIVE blogging from the D6 Conference in Greensboro (NC). Today I’m sharing my notes with you from the General Session and keynote speaker, Edward Moody, Jr.
Tweetable Quotes (and Highlights) from Edward Moody, Jr:
- “Everyone needs to know and be willing to perform emotional first aid.” @EdwardEMoodyJr
- “1 out of every 4 adults will struggle with a mental health or substance abuse problem at some point in their lives.” @EdwardEMoodyJr
- “Hurting people are going to come to us. The question is, “Will we be ready?” @EdwardEMoodyJr
- “Every chance you can pray with people who are hurting, pray out loud and by name.” @EdwardEMoodyJr
- “It’s key that people are part of a church where they have real relationships.” @EdwardEMoodyJr
If you’re not at the D6 Conference, please follow along on social media using the hashtag #D62018 or my personal twitter, @TerraceCrawford.