I cannot believe the Orange Conference will soon be here again! For my money, it is as good a three days as Christian leaders can get but I’m stoked to be a part of the Social Media team again this year. Click HERE to find out more about the Orange Conference.
The following are 7 Reasons I Personally Attend The Orange Conference and you should too:
- It Gives Me A Chance To Meet You – One of the highlights of this conference, without question, is getting the opportunity to meet my friends and followers! It is a wonderful opportunity to connect. Make sure to stop me and say “Hello!” if you see me.
- Reggie Joiner – Reggie is the Founder and CEO of Orange. Reggie does a great job helping equip leaders to reach the next generation. I will never forget his talk on “Tension” a couple of years ago. Still one of the best talks for ministry leaders I’ve ever heard (seek out the audio on it… and listen closely)!
- Keynote Sessions – Orange features some of the best speakers on the planet. It doesn’t get much better than speakers like Andy Stanley, Doug Fields, Reggie Joiner and others.
- The Most Practical Content – I absolutely LOVE practical stuff. For me, this is one of the benefits of attending Orange. Aside from the Keynote sessions, attending breakouts & workshops give you the chance to go a little deeper. I love it!
- The Tribal Gathering – When is the last time you were with 7,000 people who do what you do? That’s what it’s like attending this conference. You’re with your tribe for 3 days. People who have been there. People who get you. Hanging out with like-minded people for 3 days – there is nothing like it!
- FUN – While you feel like you are drinking from a fire house during the conference, it is SO much fun. You’ll laugh a LOT! Orange is one of the most fun, creative conferences I have ever attended!
- The Best Tools And Resources – Orange simply provides you with a great opportunity to pick up resources! You’ll walk away with some freebies from organizations on-site, but you’ll want to make sure you budget some funds to pick up quality resources while there!
If you have not decided yet, I can’t do any better! Click HERE for more information. I really hope to see you there!
If you can’t make it, just follow my social media channels (particularly my Twitter) for updates, the inside scoop, and great content! I’d also like to encourage you to follow these bloggers during the conference.
Full Disclosure: Orange is a sponsor of my Podcast. I am absolutely HONORED they think enough of my voice and my resources for Youth Workers, particularly, that they sponsor my content. Having said that, I would write every word of this post regardless of whether or not they exchanged any money with me. Truth!